Dit is de Engelse Review. Lees je liever de Nederlandse review. Klik dan hier.
From Unibul Press we received the Mandala coloring book for writing a review about. We want to thank Unibul Press very much for this.
Information on the internet:
- The Coloring Pages are designed for Fun and Relaxation
- It includes 29 Unique Mandala Pages for Adults
- Each Coloring Page is Printed Single Sided to Avoid Bleed Through
- Each Mandala is Designed with Beautiful Hand Drawn Patterns
- The Variety of Pages Ensure There is Something for Every Skill Level
- The Paper is Medium Weight and The Book is Glue Bound at the Side
- Recommended for Beginner to Advanced Colorists
Coloring has been proven to be an effective way of helping individuals deal with stress, anxiety and even traumas. The modern life is fast moving and very challenging. It has become almost impossible for someone to go through a day without encountering some form of anxiety. From family challenges to the ones found in the workplace or business, it is harder to remain stress-free at all times – more than ever before.
This book contains 29 beautiful mandala designs to color and help you relax. Even coloring for a small period of time keeps us engrossed in the action and lets us forget our worries that cause us so much anxiety and stress. It also helps us mentally travel back to our childhood days, which leaves us more rested, relaxed and happy.
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to bring out all your coloring crayons and felt-tip pens, coloring pencils and get set and ready to color and relax!